Hey guys! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is the top ten books I recommend to others most. So you’ll be seeing a lot of familiar ones from my previous posts.
- The Shadow and Bone series by Leigh Bardugo
- The Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo
- The Prison Healer series by Lynette Noni
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
- Calling My Name by Liara Tamani
- Storybound by Emily McKay
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
If you’ve been following my blog you’ll probably know that these are some of my favorite books, and I literally recommend them all the time.
Have you read any of them? If so what did you think?
What are the ten books you recommend the most?
Leave a Reply